To apply, please fill in the electronic application form. Besides personal details you will be asked to provide the following information:
1) A detailed CV (doc,docx or pdf; max. size 800 k)
2) A passport photo (gif or jpg; max. size 1 MB)
3) A letter of motivation (500-1500 words; doc,docx or pdf; max size 800 k)
The letter of motivation will be the main criterion for the consideration of your application. The object of the letter is to present a comprehensive picture of your personality; we would like to get to know you as good as possible. It should at least cover these aspects: Why did you decide to study a particular subject and what does the subject mean to you? What would you like to achieve with your studies, what would you like to achieve in life? What do you do in your spare time? Why do you think you should be awarded the INISA grant? In which way would the grant make a difference to your studies this year?
4) Names and contact details of 2 persons (no members of your family) who support the application and can provide further information on you.
5) Information on additional funding (grants, scholarships, tuition fee waivers etc.) from public or private sources. Additional documentation (copies of diplomas, testimonials etc) is not required at that stage of the application.
Closing date for applications is Saturday, 4 May 2019.
After assessing the applications INISA will shortlist any number of candidates and conduct interviews with them. Applicants will be informed on the status of their application in due course.
Dr SA Seedorf, INISA Scholarship Co-ordinator